Easy Keto Cereal Recipe – Learn With Experts:- It’s almost as easy to make your own Keto Cereal as it is to pour it out of a box. You only need five things and 35 minutes of your time. That’s easy-to-make healthy food!
Easy Keto Cereal Recipe – Learn With Experts
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoon butter
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Warm the oven up to 300F and put parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- Put the coconut, sweetener, cinnamon, and almond flour in the bowl of a food processor. To mix, pulse a few times.
- Add the pieces of butter to the mixture and pulse it until it looks like big crumbs.
- Place the mix on the pan that has been prepared, and then cover it with another piece of parchment or waxed paper.
- So the cereal sticks together, press down hard with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Take off the top sheet of paper and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix the topping ingredients together while the cake is baking.
- Sprinkle over the cereal as soon as you take it out of the oven. Let it cool all the way down on the pan; as it cools, it will get crisper. Then, break it up into little pieces.
- Calories 257
- Fat 24.5g
- Carbohydrates 6.5g
- Fiber 3.4g
- Protein 4.6g
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. How many carbs does low-carb cereal have?
A lot of store-bought keto and low-carb cereals have a lot of carbs in them. But this cinnamon cereal that you make at home has 3.4 grams of fiber and 6.5 grams of carbs.
Q2. When I’m on keto, can I eat cereal?
A lot of cereals in stores are made with wheat flour and have a lot of added sugar. If you are on a keto or low-carb diet, you shouldn’t eat these. There are 3 grams of net carbs in ½ cup of my keto cinnamon cereal recipe, which makes it a great choice for breakfast.
Q3. In what way should I store keto cereal?
You can keep the cereal on the counter for up to a week in a container that won’t let air in. There’s nothing bad about this recipe. Of course, if you live somewhere humid, it might get a little softer. You can always put it back in a warm oven to make it crisp again.
If you like this article about Easy Keto Cereal Recipe – Learn With Experts please share this article with your family member and friends.