Keto Breakfast Strata Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever:- A delicious breakfast casserole that can be prepared in advance, Keto Egg Strata is a casserole that consists of layers of bread, eggs, spinach, and cheese. This is the perfect recipe for a special brunch because it is packed with flavor in each and every bite.
Keto Breakfast Strata Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup unflavoured egg white protein powder
- 2 tablespoon Swerve Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 large shallots
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ounces sharp white cheddar
- 6 large eggs
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- As the oven is preheated to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, prepare a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan by lining it with parchment paper, making sure to stop at the bottom. The pan should not be greased in any way.
- Put the almond flour, protein powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl and whisk them together until they are combined.
- Egg yolks, whole eggs, oil, and water should be mixed together in a bowl of medium size using a whisk.
- A smooth and well-combined mixture should be achieved by whisking the egg mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Mix the egg whites and cream of tartar in another large bowl. Beat them until they form very stiff peaks. Add the egg whites to the batter and mix them in until there are no more streaks.
- Spread the batter out in the pan that has been prepared. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the top is risen, golden brown all over, and springs back when pressed. Take it out of the oven and let it cool in the pan for a full hour.
- Use a sharp knife to go around the inside of the pan to make it easier to open and turn out. Take off the parchment at the bottom. Place the 12 even slices on a wire rack set over a cookie sheet.
- Warm the oven up to 200ºF, and bake the bread for at least an hour, until it feels hard and dry to the touch. You can also leave it out on the counter overnight to dry.
Strata for breakfast
- Grease a glass or ceramic 8×8-inch baking dish with a little cooking spray. Spread two tablespoons of the butter on each of the dry slices.
- Put the last two tablespoons of butter in a medium-sized skillet and set it on medium-low heat. Add the shallot and cook for about two minutes, until it turns clear. Add the spinach and sprinkle some salt and pepper on top. Add the shallots and stir to mix well. Then take it off the heat.
- Place one half of the bread in the baking dish, buttered side up. Add half of the spinach mix and then half of the grated cheese. Do it again with the rest of the cheese, spinach, and bread.
- Mix the eggs and cream together in a large bowl using a whisk. Salt and pepper it a lot, then pour it over the bread in the pan. Wrap everything in plastic wrap and put a lot of heavy cans on top of it.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or up to overnight to let the egg mix soak into the bread.
- Heat the oven to 325ºF when you’re ready to cook. After taking the casserole out of the fridge, take off the cans and the plastic wrap. Let it sit at room temperature while you heat up the oven.
- Up to 55 minutes in the oven, or until golden brown and puffed up. The edges should have pulled away from the pan’s sides a bit. Let it cool for 10 minutes before you serve it.
- Calories 383
- Fat 33.2g
- Carbohydrates 5.9g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 17.9g
If you like this article about Keto Breakfast Strata Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever please share this article with your family member and friends.