Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Step By Step:- For kids, this ice cream sandwich cake is awesome! This easy dish is one of the best things you can make for the summer. It’s made with ice cream sandwiches, fudge sauce, Oreo cookies, and Cool Whip.
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Step By Step
- 4 Oreo cookies chopped into small pieces
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping Cool Whip or TruWhip, thawed
- 14 full-size ice cream sandwiches
- jar hot fudge sauce 11-ounces
Also Read:-Butterfinger Poke Cake Step By Step
- Prepare a pan measuring 9 inches by 9 inches by 3 inches and line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, approximately half of the Oreo cookies that have been chopped should be combined with the whipped topping until they are just incorporated together.
- Hold off till a later time. It is recommended that the remaining Oreos be kept aside.
- Prepare the baking dish by placing half of the ice cream sandwiches on it in a layer that is equal to the other half of the sandwiches.
- You will need to chop a couple of the ice cream sandwiches in order to make sure that they are able to fit into the dish without leaving any gaps.
- To ensure that the ice cream sandwiches are evenly coated, half of the fudge sauce should be spread on top of each sandwich.
- Next, a layer of Oreo whipped topping should be spread on top of the other ingredients.
- Layers should be iterated. The cake can be finished off by sprinkling the remaining Oreo cookies that have been cut into pieces over the top.
- Maintain the lid on and place in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Calories: 383kcal
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0.01g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Sodium: 231mg
- Potassium: 196mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 32g
- Vitamin A: 317IU
- Calcium: 118mg
- Iron: 2mg
If you like this article about Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Step By Step Please share this article with your friends and family members.