Keto Frittata With Bacon And Brie Recipe – Learn With Experts:-This easy keto frittata is almost carb-free, and you can eat it for breakfast, brunch, or dinner! It’s easy to make and tastes great. The whole process takes 25 minutes.
Keto Frittata With Bacon And Brie Recipe – Learn With Experts
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces brie
- Over medium heat, cook the bacon pieces in a 10-inch oven-safe skillet until they are crispy. With a slotted spoon, take the bacon out of the pan and place it on a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- If you’re using cast iron, you might want to leave more bacon grease in the pan. Take it off the heat after adding the bacon. Wait until the pan is cool to move on.
- Add about two thirds of the cooked bacon to the eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in the cream, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the pan over medium-low heat and swirl the rest of the bacon grease around to cover the sides and bottom.
- Put the egg mix into the pan and leave it alone to cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are set and the middle is still a little runny. Add the sliced brie cheese on top. Add the rest of the bacon on top.
- Turn on the broiler to high and place a rack in the oven on the second-highest level. Watch it closely to make sure it doesn’t burn as you broil it for 2 to 5 minutes, until it puffs up and turns golden brown.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before you serve it.
- Calories 338
- Calories from Fat 243
- Fat 27g
- Carbohydrates 1.8g
- Fiber 0.1g
- Protein 18g
If you like this article about Keto Frittata With Bacon And Brie Recipe – Learn With Experts please share this article with your family member and friends.