Chocolate Protein Pancakes – Keto Recipe – Step By Step Guide:- A tasty way to start the day is with chocolate protein pancakes. Each of these simple, grain-free keto pancakes has less than 5g of net carbs and 14g of protein. They’re simple to make and good for the whole family!
Chocolate Protein Pancakes – Keto Recipe – Step By Step Guide
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond mil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup chocolate whey protein powder
- ⅓ cup Swerve Granular
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Oil or butter for the pan
- Within a large blender, combine the cream cheese, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Combine until it is completely smooth.
- Then add the sweetener, baking powder, cocoa powder, almond flour, and blend again until everything is smooth and well mixed.
- Put a big nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat and add a little oil to coat it. For each pancake, use about 3 tablespoons of oil. In three to four minutes, the tops should start to bubble and the edges should be set and dry.
- Carefully slide a spatula with a thin blade under the pancakes and turn them over. It will take another three or four minutes of cooking until the second side is nicely browned. Do it again with the rest of the batter, and if necessary, add more butter or oil to the pan.
- A total of 18 pancakes with a diameter of four inches should be obtained.
- Calories 256
- Fat 18.8g
- Carbohydrates 7.1g
- Fiber 2.8g
- Protein 14.1g
If you like this article about Chocolate Protein Pancakes – Keto Recipe – Step By Step Guide please share this article with your family member and friends.