Keto Granola Clusters Recipe – Learn Like A Pro:- There are no grains or sugar in this keto granola, but it still has all the crunchy clusters you love. It’s a good low-carbs breakfast or a quick snack you can take with you. Nice and sweet!
Keto Granola Clusters Recipe – Learn Like A Pro
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¼ cup Swerve Brown
- ¼ cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or maple extract
- Warm the oven up to 300ºF and put parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- Put the pecans, coconut, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and salt in a food processor and blend them together. Mix the ingredients together until they look like coarse crumbs. It’s fine to have a few bigger pieces.
- Put the butter and sweeteners in a large saucepan and set it over low heat. Mix the ingredients with a whisk until the butter melts and most of the sweeteners are gone. Taking it off the heat, add the vanilla extract and mix it in.
- Add the nut mixture and mix it well with the butter mixture. Spread the mixture out evenly in the baking pan that has been prepared. Place a piece of waxed paper or parchment paper on top and press it down firmly and evenly to make the thickness even.
- Put it in the oven for twenty to thirty minutes, or until it turns golden brown. Take it out and let it cool down all the way. Then, use your hands to break it up into big pieces.
- Keep it on the counter for up to a week in a container that keeps air out.
- Amount Per Serving (64 g per serving)
- Calories 314
- Fat 29.7g
- Carbohydrates 6.5g
- Fiber 3.7g
- Protein 6.2g
If you like this article about Keto Granola Clusters Recipe – Learn Like A Pro please share this article with your family member and friends.