Keto Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever:- These simple Keto Pumpkin Pancakes are the best thing to eat for breakfast in the fall. It’s soft and fluffy, and the pumpkin and spices are just right. They also only have 3g of net carbs per side.
Keto Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup Swerve Brown
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup unflavoured whey protein powder
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Liquid as needed
- Oil for the pan
- Whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, and brown sugar substitute together in a large bowl until everything is well mixed. Add the extra vanilla and butter and mix until smooth.
- As you add the pumpkin spice, baking powder, salt, and coconut flour, mix them all together with a whisk. If you need to, add liquid one to two tablespoons at a time (see notes).
- Spread some oil on a big griddle or skillet and place it over medium-low heat. Put about two heaping tablespoons of batter in the pan and spread it out into a circle that’s 4 inches across.
- It’s done when the bottom is golden brown and the top is set all the way around. Carefully flip it over and keep cooking until the second side is golden brown. Do it again with the rest of the batter.
- Calories 159
- Fat 9.8g
- Carbohydrates 6.4g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 8.8g
If you like this article about Keto Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Recipe Ever please share this article with your family member and friends.