Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispy Treats Step by Step:- The peanut butter cup rice Krispy treats are chewy, crunchy, and full of the standard peanut butter and chocolate flavor.
Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispy Treats Step by Step
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 packages mini-marshmallows 10-ounces each, divided use
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter such as Jif or Skippy
- pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 cups Cocoa Krispies cereal
- 5 cups Cap’s Crunch’s Peanut Butter Crunch cereal
For the Topping
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter baking chips
- 1 bag Reese’s Minis Unwrapped 7.6-ounces
Also Read:-Cranberry Orange Muffins Recipe Step by Step
- Cover a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray that doesn’t stick.
- Put butter in a big pan and melt it over low heat. Save two cups of marshmallows. Put the last of the marshmallows in the pan and stir them around until they melt all the way through. Put in the peanut butter and mix it in until it melts and the combination is smooth. Take the pan off the heat. Add the vanilla and sea salt and mix until they are fully mixed in.
- Slowly add the cereal and stir it in until it’s well covered. Add the two cups of marshmallows that you saved earlier and mix until they are evenly mixed in.
- Use a greased spatula or your clean, buttered hands to carefully press the mixture into the pan that has been prepared. You don’t want to push too hard, or you’ll lose some of the gooeyness we want.
- Put chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in a bowl that can go in the microwave. Put the chips in the microwave for 30 seconds at 50% power and stir them around every 30 seconds until they are all melted and the mixture is smooth. Spread this on top of the peanut butter cup rice Krispy treats, and then add the bag of Reese’s Minis Unwrapped cups right away.
- Allow to cool all the way to room temperature.
- Serving: 1bar
- Calories: 430kcal
- Carbohydrates: 59g
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Sodium: 214mg
- Potassium: 220mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 36g
- Vitamin A: 796IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
- Calcium: 75mg
- Iron: 5mg
If you like this article about Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispy Treats Step by Step Please share this article with your friends and family members.